Newton Crouch Inc has been exhibiting at the Sunbelt Expo since its start and this year the Sunbelt Expo is celebrating is 35th year! Make sure to mark your calendar’s for this year’s expo October 16-18 in Moultrie, Georgia at Spence Field. Let’s all hope for less rain this year!!!! Also check out the wide variety of events that will be taking place: http://sunbeltexpo.com/special-events/sunbelt-expo-schedule-of-events/
Newton Crouch Inc was proudly named THE Official Spreader of the Sunbelt Expo many years ago and have held the title ever since. The leaders of the Sunbelt recognize that Newton Crouch Inc equipment is a step above the rest. Our durable construction leads to long lasting and dependable equipment.
Features that set NCI apart and save you money:
- Hull bolted on to trailer which allows for easier maintenance of trailer and hull
- Trailer manufactured of tubing. Unlike channel frames, tubing frames reduce crevices and ledges where material can sit and corrode the paint and steel.
- Trailer is powder coated
- Trailer supports full length of spreader body. Many of our competitor’s trailers support partially support the length of the spreader body
- Spreader wheels have solid welds
- Hopper capacity of NCI 9 foot is 172 cu.ft and 10 foot is 192 cu.ft.
- Window in front panel of spreader allows operator to easily see hopper load while in tractor.
- No bridging when spreading gypsum and lime with our 24 inch conveyor. Widest conveyor in the industry!
- Heavy duty dishes and blades available as option. These thicker dishes and blades last longer and lessen your maintenance cost.
- Dual spinner motors mounted underneath. Motors have double bearings, triple sealed against contamination, and are grease able. Spinner motor shafts create more torque with increased pressure.
- Truck spreaders have large oil tanks with internal filter and large return filters.
- Belt over chain available as option. Special design for triblock lime.
We look forward to seeing your at our booth, B-2, at the 2012 Sunbelt Expo!