Matrix Pro- Only system that displays guidance and video simultaneously:
- Blends animated guidance information with real video image on a single display to improve accuracy
- Ideal for monitoring hard-to-see machine operations
- Choice of guidance over video, guidance only or video only
Matrix Pro 570G:
- Compact, bright, daylight, nighttime readable 5.7″ screen –80% brighter than competitive screens
- Works with up to 4 cameras
Matrix Pro 840G:
- Compact, bright, daylight, nighttime readable 8.4″ screen – 200% more viewing area than Matrix 570G and an even brighter display
- Works with up to 8 cameras
- Split-screen 4 camera view
Matrix Pro 570G and 840G Benefits:
- Precise accurate guidance in all terrains
- Easy-to-use 3D graphical guidance
- Coverage mapping/data export; import coverage data into Google Earth for realistic area view
- Economical add-ons
- BoomPilot® automatic boom section control
- FieldPilot® auto steering
- Tilt Gyro Module
- Antenna upgrades
- Outstanding value – competitively priced with more features
The compact CenterLine 220 is designed to let you profit from GPS lightbar guidance with any field operation. Inside the compact guidance system is a high-quality WAAS/EGNOS GPS receiver and the guidance capabilities that make TeeJet leaders in lightbar guidance. Learn more about the Centerline 220.
- Versatile GPS guidance in a compact, portable package.
- LED lightbar guidance plus a graphical display for complete guidance information.
- High-quality, 5 Hz internal GPS engine with external antenna.
- Simple setup gets you up and running in no time.
- Straight-line (parallel) and curved AB guidance modes.
- Integrated look-ahead functionality anticipates vehicle’s future position.
- Return-to-point feature.
- Durable, sealed rubber keypad is easy to see and provides good tactile feedback.
- Provides RADAR-like speed signal output for use with other control systems that require a ground speed signal.